How it all started
Developed with the aim to help dissemination of EUSAIR priorities and results promoting EUSAIR and EU awareness and positive image. This action resulted in the following deliverables:
- EUSAIR Direct Information Stands, which was established back to back all the AI-NURECC public events/meetings;
- Five AI-NURECC newsletters
- The AI-NURECC Final Brochure
It promoted sound studies aiming to deliver updated analysis on the ongoing changes in the administrative structures of the 8 EUSAIR countries. (Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Italy, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia). It also promoted initiatives designed to facilitate the involvement of regional, local and civil society partners within EUSAIR implementation also in order to activate an effective process facilitating a coordinated resort to structural funds in the present and future programming periods. Finally, it supported the Stakeholder IT Platform (offline activities) to enhance capitalisation and community building initiatives.
This action resulted in the following deliverables:
- Diagnostic Analysis on the state of play of multilevel and multifactor governance in the Adriatic –Ionian Area
- SEMINAR: The role played by multilevel and multi actor governance in the EU policies (Albania, in spring 2019).